If you’re looking for games like Little Hope, you’re in luck. There are plenty of great games out there that capture the same feeling of hopelessness and despair. Here are 5 games that will leave you feeling just as hopeless as Little Hope.
- Amnesia: The Dark Descent: This first-person horror game will have you on the edge of your seat the whole time. You wake up in a castle with no memories of how you got there. As you explore the castle, you’ll begin to realize that something is very wrong. With dark monsters stalking you through the halls, you’ll need to use your wits to survive.
- Defunct: This unique indie platformer has you playing as a broken-down robot who must escape a decaying world. With stunning visuals and an emotional soundtrack, this game will leave you feeling both hopeful and despondent at the same time.
- SOMA: This survival horror game takes place underwater aboard a research facility that has gone very wrong. With creepy monsters lurking around every corner, SOMA will keep you guessing until the very end.
- Lucius: In this dark indie game, you play as Lucius, the son of Satan, who has been sent to Earth to kill as many people as possible. Follow his diabolical deeds as he works his way up from victim to victor in this chilling take on the horror genre.
- Layers of Fear: This psychological horror game will take you on a trip through the mind of a disturbed artist. With mind-bending puzzles and terrifying jump scares, Layers of Fear is sure to leave you feeling disturbed long after you’ve finished playing.
These games are sure to leave you feeling just as hopeless as Little Hope. With dark monsters, diabolical deeds, and mind-bending puzzles, these games will keep you entertained for hours on end. So go ahead and dive into these dark and dismal worlds—just be sure to come back to reality when it’s all over!
What should I play after Little Hope?
After Little Hope, we recommend playing The Gardens Between. It’s a beautiful, story-driven puzzle game set in a world of memories and friendship. You’ll need to use your wits to help two young friends traverse the delicate landscape of their past in order to restore lost moments. The Gardens Between is the perfect game to play after Little Hope because of its mesmerizing graphics and thought-provoking puzzles.
Is Little Hope a horror game?
Yes, Little Hope can be classified as a horror game. It has all the elements of a horror game – dark and spooky environments, jump scares, oppressive atmosphere. Players are constantly feeling like they’re being watched and hunted by something sinister. So if you’re a fan of horror games, then you’ll definitely enjoy playing Little Hope.
What games are similar to Until Dawn?
Games like Heavy Rain, Beyond Two Souls, and Detroit: Become Human are all similar to Until Dawn in that they are story-driven games where your choices affect the outcome of the game.
What is the game Little Hope based on?
Little Hope is based on the game “The Town of Light” which is a psychological horror game set in an abandoned psychiatric hospital.